Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

V22 Issues

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: V22 Issues

Ultimate support is much better had my question answered in 2 minutes not the answer I wanted to hear but an answer anyway!
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I got the alert that Patch 3 was available for v22.  From what I see of the posts it looks like the major issue of the notes/history formats hasn't been fixed.  So is it worth update to the Patch 3 or waiting for #4 ???  Can anyone tell if ANYTHING got fixed in #3 ??

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I've already back stepped to update 2.  The Notes issue is worse in U3.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Yes now in notes there is no space and you can't see a note you entered 

@EJPECK wrote:

I've already back stepped to update 2.  The Notes issue is worse in U3.

Highlighted

I'm piggybacking on this thread hoping to get an answer. 

I'm using one computer for the shared database upgraded it from v21 to v22 with no issues.  When I upgraded the first workstation that uses the shared database I get the following message in a pop up everytime I reboot the PC:
This version of ISPA requires the driver file ISPA.Drv to be present on the run-time path.

I have the Outlook add-on enabled.  Does anyone know what I need to do to make this pop up go away?

Highlighted
Skilled Commentator

After upgrading to version 3 some of the issues have been fixed however there are now a whole list of new problems. The history details are simply not showing up at all. Hopefully they will come out with a new fix shortly, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Act user since 2.0...was thinking of upgrading to V22 but looks like I'll wait another 2-3 weeks based on the most recent comments.  I will give props to the tech support group!

Highlighted

If anyone has this issue, you can fix it by downloading the file I've attached, rename it "ISPA.DRV", and copy/paste it to C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for Windows\Integration Services Patch for Act!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I would assume that patch only works if you're using the web version.  The integration services doesnt apply if you're using on ly the desktop version and syncing with a cloud database

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Can I just caution anyone against downloading the file until we have an input from the moderator as I am not aware of this fix or safety of the file.