Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

V22 Issues

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: V22 Issues

Since the update if you start a note and walk away it locks the edit area and will not let you edit the content inside. Users are not allowed to go back and edit notes so my guess is that there is an auto save that when triggered applies the permissions and disallows editing even though the window is still open. Can anyone verify this?

Also having the "gap" issue in notes where there is a large space between entries as well. 

ACT Prem Cloud Hosted V 22.0.205.0 Update 2

Running Desktop ACT with synchronized database

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the reported issues were supposed to have been fixed with update 2 but I am still seeing many remaining on client machines.

From what I have seen it is my opinion that the update 2 patch is not fully updating ACT V22 as expected and a new patch release is required.

Here is the link to what this patch is supposed to have corrected -

https://help.act.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024244494?_ga=2.4496502.499961604.1578309035-846719593.156...

UPDATE: - 

Just looked again at the list of fixes in update 2 and it seems to have shrunk with the items I was referring to removed from the list of fixes.

(Or is it just me and the effects of Christmas and New Year?)

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

I did a 5 user upgrade to v22 Premium u2 yesterday.

All 5 computers are having the large Notes gap issue.

Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

[ Edited ]

Swiftpage are due to release patch 3 for V22 tomorrow and the notes fix is included. 

Looking at updates and still no patch 3, hope I was not passing on fake news!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Wondering if that update will include and address the font issue also?  After installing that update to V22, I have multiple fonts in the notes and history on entries placed before the update.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I am really hoping the next patch fixes the font, as well as the formatting issues in the notes fields for activities, notes, etc. Copy and paste to these fields results in almost random fonts (mostly Verdana), as well I can't seem to control the line spacing; extremely frustrating when trying to keep the notes formatted in way that prints as needed.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

We are now on Version 22, Update 3, but our History of emails sent to clients is still not formatted properly. It had been formatted just fine in all prior versions of Act, until the upgrade to Version 22.

Are others still having this issue? For our firm, this is a big deal, as email integration is one of the key features for us with any CRM.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Notes are still not working properly> I chatted with tech support and they are working on Update 4!!!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I updated to Update 3, and yes, still having the formatting issues with the Details field for Notes, and Activities.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

This is by far the worst support I've ever seen.  I spent two and half hours with chat support only to be told that all these issues are "known defects".  So far three updates and not one of the issues has been even close to being fixed.