Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

User doesnt see the Tasks I have scheduled in their calander

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

User doesnt see the Tasks I have scheduled in their calander

I am using ACT 10.0.3.182 Hot Fix 1 / with 4 users (all are set to be administrator)

On my PC - I schedule 5 phone calls for a user, then I sync (via remote dbase sycn - LAN) and they do a refresh, and none of the calls show up in their calander....

I have tried the dbfix update, and everything else I can think of..... all help is appreciated  

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: User doesnt see the Tasks I have scheduled in their calander

I made a new set of calls for this user (for May 11/09)--- and Im not sure if the user on that PC fixed that before I got to her PC or not - because now "magically" she can see all the calls I have scheduled for her. Get this.....she cant see the calls that I made for her, that are on my calander for May 5/09....and I simply re-schedule those to May 12/09....and they dont come up...so I just started to schedule from scratch and she can see everthing fine....Im going to run with this since its working - rather than look for the cause.

Thanks for your help 

View solution in original post

All Replies

Make sure the filters a set correctly.  Specifically the Select User filter.
Copper Contributor

I belive I have the user correctly selected. when I go to "make appointment" or make "call" -- I "schedule" this for the user..... (which I suspect is the correct way to do this...) please advise.

The Select User located on the calendar or task list itself.  You will find it on the bar where you can filter activity types, priorities, and date range.

How to Manage Filters in the Calendar Views of ACT! 2006, ACT! 2007, ACT! 2008 and ACT! 2009

Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

I made a new set of calls for this user (for May 11/09)--- and Im not sure if the user on that PC fixed that before I got to her PC or not - because now "magically" she can see all the calls I have scheduled for her. Get this.....she cant see the calls that I made for her, that are on my calander for May 5/09....and I simply re-schedule those to May 12/09....and they dont come up...so I just started to schedule from scratch and she can see everthing fine....Im going to run with this since its working - rather than look for the cause.

Thanks for your help