Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Use banner feature?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Use banner feature?

Hi everyone,

I've watched all of the feature tours for Act! and I'm comfortable with the how to resources. I can't find information on how to use banner feature does in Act! Smart Tasks? This leads into my next question - what's my next step for learning the finer points of Act!? 

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author TinaA
‎07-04-2017 10:07 AM

Re: Use banner feature?

Hi Tina,

Please correct me if i am wrong but are you referring to the US Banner feature when scheduling an Activity? If so this is so you can have an Activity that runs for a day or days and does not fill a whole time slot and will just run across the top of the calendar like a banner.

I would recommend using kb.act.com for the finer points as we do have many How To articles as well as troubleshooting article available here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author TinaA
‎07-04-2017 10:07 AM

Re: Use banner feature?

Hi Tina,

Please correct me if i am wrong but are you referring to the US Banner feature when scheduling an Activity? If so this is so you can have an Activity that runs for a day or days and does not fill a whole time slot and will just run across the top of the calendar like a banner.

I would recommend using kb.act.com for the finer points as we do have many How To articles as well as troubleshooting article available here.