Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Urgent - Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon........

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Urgent - Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon........

Yesterday I was installing (Potential Customer) a server (Windows Server 2003 X64 SP2) ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 EX (30 Days Trial) and installation was perfect, but when I started the WEB administration had a problem: 
"ACT! Premium for Web was unable to test your webserver due to the following error: Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon (':') present but the port could not be parsed." 
Urgent, Thanks
Best Regards

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Urgent - Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon........

Did you set a custom port in IIS?  If you did, try changing it back to 80 and set IP Address to All Unassigned.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Urgent - Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon........

Did you set a custom port in IIS?  If you did, try changing it back to 80 and set IP Address to All Unassigned.

Hi,

I have Act 10 Premium for Web, and I get the same error. Your solution does not work because I want to run Act on a port other than 80. Port 80 is already used by some other web site on my server.

So the question really is "How do I re-configure ACT to run off a custom port other than port 80"

Thanks in anticipation.

Karthik