Employee

Re: Updating

..then after clicking Next, nothing?

Copper Contributor

Next never comes up,

Copper Contributor

Thanks for your help but still trying to solve the problem.

Employee

...and about still displaying Act! Premium Version 19.2.146.0, Update 2?

Copper Contributor

Yes, nothing has changed. I would just wait and update 20. but I do not know when it is comming. 

Hi MELA,

It is odd that we cannot get the update to go onto your machine, an maybe something with the build of v19 you are using.

I would like to know if you are experiencing any issues that were fixed in update 3?

I have included the list from: KB 36573 - What issues have been fixed in Act! updates?

D-07200 32bit Act.Outlook.Service.exe shows as 64bit in description. Email histories are not attached.
D-07075 APFW - Editing an Email Sent History via web, deletes the detail section.
D-07223 Chrome-Only Company field updated in Contact details page after changed all linked fields in company details page.
D-07224 APFW - Activities added in Chrome do not save information on details tab.
D-07228 APFW - Line breaks show as double spaced when creating new note/history/activity
D-07074 APFW - Logged out of APFW when trying to send AEM campaign with AEM not signed in.
D-07130 APFW - AEM - accounts without call lists reloads continuously
D-07218 APFW - Automatic logout when click E-marketing in the left navigation pane.
Copper Contributor

Thanks, I am going to wait for v20. later this week. That should solve the issue.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Moved on to V20. Posting a new problem. Thanks for the responses to this issue.