Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Updating databases to Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.0.301.0

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Updating databases to Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.0.301.0

Based on the syntax of the error, try going into your Groups and make any Private groups Public.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hi Greg,

I changed the groups into public and was able to downgrade it and the groups contain their contacts. The problem now is that when I created a remote copy of it, it doesnt have any contacts in the groups.

Sean

Copper Elite Contributor

How are you defining the sync set for the remote database?  Did it include any of the private groups you've just made public?

Try creating a new sync set for the remote database.

Cherie Buttsworth
ACT! Certified Consultant
Simply PC
cherie@simplypc.com.au

[ Edited ]

Sean,
There is a reported issue in ACT! 2013 where static Group members will not come over to a remote database. We have created a couple of batch files you can run on the main database server to fix this issue. See this Knowledgebase article:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3055...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

[ Edited ]

Sean,
Can you also provide me with the exact version of ACT! Diagnostics you are using? Go to Help > About ACT! Diagnostics within the tool to check this. I would like to test the error you are receiving when downgrading to see if it is a defect.

Greig Hollister

Hi Greg,

That patch seems to have worked. The vesion of actdiag is 15.0.301.

Sean

Highlighted

Thanks. I will test the downgrade on a DB with private entities and post my results.

Greig Hollister