Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

(Updating a Remote Database) You do not have Appropiate permision to update database

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

(Updating a Remote Database) You do not have Appropiate permision to update database

Greetings, Question ... When I update a server From ACT! 2011 Premium to the new version ACT! 2013 Premium ...

I must redo remote databases?

I'm trying to update the remote database a user but I get this message ... "The database you are attempting to open must be updated to a newer version. You do not have Appropiate permision to update database"

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: (Updating a Remote Database) You do not have Appropiate permision to update database

The user signing into the remote database must be an administrator to update the database. Administrators can sign into any remote, even if they were not designated as a user of the remote.
Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: (Updating a Remote Database) You do not have Appropiate permision to update database

The user signing into the remote database must be an administrator to update the database. Administrators can sign into any remote, even if they were not designated as a user of the remote.
Greg Martin
Sage
Nickel Super Contributor

Great... Thanks  Smiley Wink