Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to syncronize Outlook calendar--> freezes on Connecting to SAGE ACT window

Copper Contributor

Unable to syncronize Outlook calendar--> freezes on Connecting to SAGE ACT window

Hello,

I started having problems syncronizing my ACT calendar with Outlook. It starts the integration progress window and stops at "connecting to SAGE ACT". Is anyone having the same issue?

I need help please

Thank you

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Unable to syncronize Outlook calendar--> freezes on Connecting to SAGE ACT window

Some troubleshooting options:

- Possibly anti-virus blocking.  Disable anti-virus and test.

- Possibly issue with database:

- run Database Maintenance (Tools > Database Maintenance > Check and Repair) > test

- reduce timeframe being synchronized > test

- Create new database and set up sync with it > test

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

Re: Unable to syncronize Outlook calendar--> freezes on Connecting to SAGE ACT window

Hello Greg,

I am running Act 2013 Premium, on Win7, 1TB HD, 12GB RAM. I tried all your steps and nothing seems to help.

It seems that cupltrit was when I uninstalled "google chrome" from my system. I also had other issues with my system which I fixed after reinstalling Chrome. The only program that stayed corrupted has been ACT. I am puzzled because if I email the event to my email address it adds it to my outlook calendar ok. I just can not sync between outlook and act or act and outlook anymore.

Your ideas are wlecomeSmiley Embarassed