10-03-2012 04:26 AM
I started having problems syncronizing my ACT calendar with Outlook. It starts the integration progress window and stops at "connecting to SAGE ACT". Is anyone having the same issue?
I need help please
10-03-2012 09:39 AM
Some troubleshooting options:
- Possibly anti-virus blocking. Disable anti-virus and test.
- Possibly issue with database:
- run Database Maintenance (Tools > Database Maintenance > Check and Repair) > test
- reduce timeframe being synchronized > test
- Create new database and set up sync with it > test
10-03-2012 04:13 PM
I am running Act 2013 Premium, on Win7, 1TB HD, 12GB RAM. I tried all your steps and nothing seems to help.
It seems that cupltrit was when I uninstalled "google chrome" from my system. I also had other issues with my system which I fixed after reinstalling Chrome. The only program that stayed corrupted has been ACT. I am puzzled because if I email the event to my email address it adds it to my outlook calendar ok. I just can not sync between outlook and act or act and outlook anymore.
Your ideas are wlecome