Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to sync Outlook meetings with Act! (web version)

Unable to sync Outlook meetings with Act! (web version)

I am unable to successfully sync all of my Outlook meetings into Act! It seems like one or two recurring events were imported, but I have no standalone meetings in my Act! calendar. I'm trying to get this imported successfully so that I can switch to using Act! to manage everything and notify me on my phone through the companion app. We only recently switch to the web/cloud based version of Act! so some of this may be a learning curve problem on my part.

Some relevant details:

• Act! version: Act! (Web) Version: 22.0.205.0, Update 2
  • The issue involves syncing Outlook (from Office 365) calendar items - especially meetings - to Act!
  • My database is in the cloud and I am using Act! through the web. I do not have a local database.
  • I am on Windows 10
  • I notice that there is an error message in the Outlook Sync History every time I try to sync calendar and contact items: "ACT! API Error: Act.Data.IPAddressConnectionDatabaseAccessException"

I'm hoping it's just a setting or simple misconfiguration on my part. I'd love to get this working and switch to having all my meetings and notifications handled through Act! and the Act! Companion app as currently I have to rely on 3rd party tools to sync meetings and reminders to show up on my phone.

Re: Unable to sync Outlook meetings with Act! (web version)

I am still having this issue.