Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to set a picture field to have a transparent background on the Company Layout

Unable to set a picture field to have a transparent background on the Company Layout

I have inserted a picture field to display company logos on my Company layout.  I want the background which is transparent of my pictures so they can display the background of my layout for a clean presentation.  Now, the picture I am using to test this does have a transparent background and when I change the background of the Picture field to any other color it will come through properly.  Confirming that my picture is good.  Now when I set it my background to Transparent it will only show black and not the background of my layout.

Any Ideas??  Thanks!

Silver Contributor

Re: Unable to set a picture field to have a transparent background on the Company Layout

Unfortunately, transparent in ACT means the color of hte background and not really transparent.  If you are wishing to have your logo or a picture act as your background your best bet is to do this through a graphics package like photoshop. This will allow you to match the colors exactly and make a smooth transition from the photo to the actual ACT background.
Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider