Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to link Act premium (web) with Google calendar

Unable to link Act premium (web) with Google calendar

It says to go in the tool menu to integrate google but there is no such option on the Premium web version, Is this normal? do we have to stay on desktop version to have this function?

Employee

Re: Unable to link Act premium (web) with Google calendar

Hi Alex,

Please ensure you are using Internet Explorer to access your database and set the Google integration preferences as per http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27988.  See the attached image.  

Thanks

I'm on internet explorer but still the option in tools is not there..

Please see the image below

Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi Alex,

The browser you have selected is Microsoft Edge, not IE.

Right-click the Windows start button, select 'Search' and enter 'Internet Explorer'.  Select the desktop application from the list of results and log into your database in  IE.  Please ensure you have Compatibility Mode switched OFF (Alt key>Tools>Compatibility view Settings and ensure act.com is not listed in 'websites you've added to Compatibility View')

You might wish to right-click the icon for IE in the task bar and select 'Pin to taskbar' for future use.

Thanks

You were completely right! I was sure the sign was for internet explorer... So now the menu is there and I've selected syncronize with google calendar but it doesn't seems to work.. If I go on google integration preference I see a small window at the bottom of the screen but it disapear really quickly, so quick that I cannot read what's on it. Can you help with this?

Employee

Hi Alex,

If you select Tools>Google Integration Preferences>

You should get the following dialogue:

(see attached)

Is this what appears?

Got the first one but if my memory is right they asked me to install updates but I just closed the window at that time...Since then nothing..

And my calendars are not syncronizing.

I kinda know what the problem is, I should first tell Act which calendar to sync with. I guess I must give him the proper email and password but don't know where to go to give it the info.