Do you mean 

Unable to change date for tasks.

Copper Super Contributor

Unable to change date for tasks.

[ Edited ]

-ACT Premium 2013 version 15.1.108.0
-Private database on local machine
-Windows 7 Pro 64

I recently applied SP1 to my Sage Act Premium 2013. Prior to SP1, when either creating or rescheduling existing tasks, I could modify the Start Date and the End Date would change depending on the start time and duration. Now, if I change the Start Date (without going through calendar view, but directly editing the date), it will simply reset back to its original date. For example, I was trying to reschedule a call that was scheduled for today 2/22/2013 with "Timeless" Start Time and "0 minutes" Duration. I put my cursor into the date field, backspaced the month, and replaced it with a 5 (3 months out). Then I would press tab and before, the End Date would automatically change to reflect the Start Date since it's Timeless and 0 minutes, but now, the End Date stays as 2/22/2013 and the Start Date resets back to 2/22/2013. Going through calendar view does successfully change both date fields. 

Rebuilding Preferences did not work in resolving this issue.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Unable to change date for tasks.

Smartxtai,

I have been able to reproduce this behavior and will report it.  

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. 

Greg Martin
Sage
Nickel Super Contributor

Just to add to this weird behavior...

You change the start date, but as soon as you tab out into the timeless field, it reverts to today's date.

However, if you change the time you will see the correct date that you changed it to.

Rita Kogstad
RKA Associates
Stamford, CT

Do you have a solution? I have 3 licenses and this only happens on my system. The others don't have this issue at all. If I "login" on their computer I don't have the issue either.
Copper Contributor

Did you ever get this problem fixed? I just changed computers and experiencing the same problem

Thanks

Bill

No!  We even uninstalled and reinstalled the software.  The other two licenses WERE fine, but when we replaced one system it started this also.  We both have to change the date with the calendar (or today button), we can NOT use the plus/minus keys.