Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to access google calendar

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Unable to access google calendar

Danxmanly,

To attach a file (atleast on my side) once I hit reply there is a section below the text box for attachments.  I took a screenshot, let me know if it isnt there.  If its not send it to me in an email please.  My email address is james.starks@swiftpage.com.  I will investigate further on Monday when I am at work.

Thank You,

James Starks

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

James,

I sent you the file via email.

Appreciate your effort in researching this for us.

Highlighted

I can't seem to get google calendar intedgration to work.  I have installed actpro16sp3_us_update.exe but that does not seem to fix the issue.  Can you please supply additional options?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

There is no "real" fix for the issue.  I've been working directly with Swiftpage to resolve this issue, and the best they could do for me is instruct me to clean out all my calendar entries on google, and start anew.  There seems to be some conflicts for some of us, even after updating to the most recent update, that prevent the calendar from syncing.

I have mine working for the most part now, but none of my notes sync any longer for some reason and my last email to Swiftpage about this has gone unanswered.

I've accepted the fact we will never have a true fix for the bugs alot of us are experiencing.  I probably will end up investing in Companion link to get my notes working agian, and never investing in any new version of act.

Good luck.. you'll need it.  ;-)

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Sage Act has put us and our software purchase into the garbage. They are going to a $39 a month cloud subscription model now

I tried to click on my how to videos on my start page and whala the brits went to a cloud and monthly subscription model like Top Producer and other's we get nothing

http://na.sage.com/us/sage-crm#editions

Out with the old and in with the new.  

Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Sage Act has put us and our software purchase into the garbage. They are going to a $39 a month cloud subscription model now

Interesting, the Brits, when motivated, do marketing, documentation and resource provision so much better than NA for CRM systems. I didn't see Google integration for Sage CRM. But price is attractive given what it provides.  

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog