Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to access google calendar

Re: Unable to access google calendar

Than you Jakeee, I will definitely try that!

Bronze Elite Contributor

Google Integration Fix is available now in 17.1 and 16.3.http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38005/

Thank you for your patience. 

Copper Contributor

Ok.. who's going to be first on Version 16?  ;-)  Highly recommend creating an entire image of your hard drive before implementing the "fixes".

Copper Contributor

what about

Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.1.108.0, Hot Fix 4
English (United States)

?

will that work for me?

greg

Copper Contributor

Greg, I think you may be out of luck as they kept telling all the rest of us that the "fixes" were to massive to be rolled into a "hot fix" and had to be introduced as a Service Pack for V16 an V17.

If you haven't already updated to the latest and greatest version anyway for V15, it's probably a good idea to go ahead and do that even if it doens't rememdy the calendar issue.

Good luck!

Copper Contributor

So its kinda like the old Jaguar's the brits sold.   We fixed it but you need to buy a newer version of our lemon instead of issuing a recall of the old lemons down the road. 

where can i get my $400 refund from?

greg

Copper Contributor

Don't blame you for being bitter toward them at all.  I don't work for them.. so definitely ck with swiftpage and verify if a fix for V15 is on the horizon.

Others have reported that Companionlink worked well for google integration for the intermin while Swiftpage left us in the dark.   Still out $100 to make your product work that you pd for. .. but at least it works. 

I did file a complaint with the BBB and pointed them to this thread.  The acknowledged my case, and not sure if they had any influence or not, but shortly thereafter our fix is here for V16 / 17.   You might should do the same...

Copper Contributor

My version is Act! Premium (Web) Version: 16.1.227.0

Do we install this fix locally or on our server?

Bronze Elite Contributor

@M Tyson wrote:

My version is Act! Premium (Web) Version: 16.1.227.0

Do we install this fix locally or on our server?

Locally. 

I've updated ACT and Windows (.net framework) but I'm still getting this error message:

"Unable to access Google Calendar. Please log in to Google Calendar at least once before using Google Calendar Synchronization"

I'm on ACT V16.2.14.0