Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unable to access Google account. Possible errors: One or more errors occurred.

Re: Unable to access Google account. Possible errors: One or more errors occurred.

I have downloaded Act from your link, and sitll doesn´t work.

When I press the Permit button from Google page, One ore more errors occured message appears....

Another way to fix it?

Thanks

Administrator

Re: Unable to access Google account. Possible errors: One or more errors occurred.

Please could you check in Act! to make sure the hot fix was properly applied? Click on Help > About Act! and let us know what the version information shows.

Sending screen

Administrator

This is very strange behaviour. We'll need to do some further troubleshooting of your environment to figure out what's going on here.

• Has this issue always happened on this installation, or did you have Google integration set up before and now it has stopped working?
  • Do you have any 3rd party Act! addons installed?
  • Do you have any other PCs running Act? Do they also experience this same issue?
  • Could you please try temporarily disabling or adding exceptions to any antivirus or firewall software running on the PC.
  • Could test the feature on another Windows user account on the same PC. Create a new one for testing purposes if you don't already have one.
  • Do you have Microsoft Office installed? If so, what version? Check in File > Office Account > About...

• Has this issue always happened on this installation, or did you have Google integration set up before and now it has stopped working?
  • Since the first installation I had the same problem
  • Do you have any 3rd party Act! addons installed?
  • No I don´t
  • Do you have any other PCs running Act? Do they also experience this same issue?
  • Only my notebook
  • Could you please try temporarily disabling or adding exceptions to any antivirus or firewall software running on the PC.
  • I did it, nothing happened
  • Could test the feature on another Windows user account on the same PC. Create a new one for testing purposes if you don't already have one.
  • I will try...but I don´t have one
  • Do you have Microsoft Office installed? If so, what version? Check in File > Office Account > About...
  • Office Professional Plus 2013, MSO 15.0.4937.1000 32 bits
Administrator

Thanks for this extra information.

Testing the feature on another PC would help us better understand if there is a factor in your environment that is causing the issue.
The same goes for creating a new Windows user to test. This is a pretty quick process if you are an administrator of the PC.

With a new user....same problem....
I used the demo database....and try to connect with google...but the same problem....after pressing the permit button....One ore more errors occurred appears...
I don´t know what else can I do....since I purchased my act pro, never could integrate my google contacts, and calendar.....
Administrator

@amorbidoni wrote:
  • Since the first installation I had the same problem

How long ago was the first installation?

Please could you let us know what version of .NET you have installed? Use this tool to make things easy.

First installation more than year and a half ago.

Net version 4.7

Administrator

I thought perhaps NET 4.7 may be the issue here, but we've run some further tests with .NET 4.7 and Act! v17.2 Update 3, but are still unable to replicate the error.

Here are a few more things to try:

• Try integrating with Google again to trigger the error, then check in Windows Event Viewer, under Windows Logs > Application, and look for any information or errors in the last few minutes. Ie there anything listed?
  • Try running a Scan using Windows System File Checker.
  • What region and language settings are you using in Windows? Could you try setting them to US or UK to see if this makes any difference?