Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to access Google account. Possible errors: One or more errors occurred.

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

2.jpg

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author juancarlosoterogarcia
‎06-12-2017 12:30 PM
Administrator

Re: Unable to access Google account. Possible errors: One or more errors occurred.

Hi Peter,

There was a change in the way Google allowed integrations that happened after Act! v17 was released. We included a fix for this in the first service pack for v17. You may need to update your version of Act! to a version with this fix included.
Please make sure you have updated to the latest available version of Act! that you are entitled to. Clicking Help > About Act! will show you the version you currently have installed.
The last release was Act! v17.2 Update 3.

You can download the available updates from the Download Center. Please make sure you install the correct update for your regional version of Act! (shown below the version number in the About Act! window).

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Unable to access Google account. Possible errors: One or more errors occurred.

Hi Juan Carlos,

Would you be able to provide the version of ACT you are attempting to link with Google?

Have you also tried with another Google account as a test?

Hi Horn,

Sorry to interrupt the communication.
However, I have got the same issue as Juan Carlos has.
My environment are as follows:
1.) Computer is Intel Core I5-7400 CPU/8GB RAM.
2.) System : Microsoft Win10 Home editiation
3,) Office : Microsoft 2013
4.) Act! Pro 17 Hot Fix 3

I have tried with another 3 google account, but the same result happen.

It keep continue to feedback me "Unable to access Google account.

Possible errors: One or more errors occurred." I have tried more than

3 months but still could not get the soluation. Please help, thanks.

B/R,

Peter

Solution
Accepted by topic author juancarlosoterogarcia
‎06-12-2017 12:30 PM
Administrator

Hi Peter,

There was a change in the way Google allowed integrations that happened after Act! v17 was released. We included a fix for this in the first service pack for v17. You may need to update your version of Act! to a version with this fix included.
Please make sure you have updated to the latest available version of Act! that you are entitled to. Clicking Help > About Act! will show you the version you currently have installed.

You can download the available updates from the Download Center. Please make sure you install the correct update for your regional version of Act! (shown below the version number in the About Act! window).

Hello.

I have readed your post, and donwloaded the latest versión...but the problema still remain.....One ore more errors occured...

Please Help!!

My Act Versión:

Act! Pro Version 17.2.217.0, Hot Fix 3
English (United Kingdom)

Running on Windows 10 Pro

Gary W wrote:

Hi Peter,

I have installed the last update, but the problem, still remains....

Another way to fix it?

Thanks

Administrator

Hi amorbidoni,

I have requested that we run some tests on this particular version of Act! to see if any changes made on Google's side are affecting the feature.
I'll post again when I have the results of our testing. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks so much....I´ll wait your answer....

Administrator

Hi amorbidoni,

We have tested setting up Google integration in Act! v17.2 Hot Fix 3. This worked correctly in our test environment, which leads us to believe that the problem is not with Google.

Please could you confirm at what point exactly you receive the "One or more errors occurred" error message? Is it as soon as you click "Yes" on the prompt asking "Do you have a Google e-mail account"?

If it is, then this suggests that the software may have not have correctly installed the fix included in the hot fix update. My suggestion would be to uninstall Act! on your PC, then reinstall the software from the links I have sent to you via PM, then trying to integrate with Google again.

Please make sure you complete a backup of your database before uninstalling Act!

It´s occurred after I allow the access from google.....pressed the permit button

I will try to re install the software....I will let you know if it´s working after that....

Thanks