Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Type suddenly light

Type suddenly light

Suddenly the type in my Act database is lighter than normal.  This does not happen with my other programs, only with ACT.  Any suggestions?

Tom

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Type suddenly light

That sounds like you changed the font color in preferences.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Well, I went to preferences, and tried all the fonts and colors, but didn't find anything that would actually change the type where the contact data is listed.  In other words, if the contact is Naples Hotel, I found nothing that would change the color of the letters in those two words.  (I did play with some really wacky color combinations on other stuff like notes, but it didn't help solve my problem.)  It's not a big deal, just thought it was kind of goofy that all of the sudden the type would look "washed out."  I can still read it, but it is like half the blackness of the type I'm using on this note to you.

Thanks for the help.

Tom

Platinum Elite Contributor

Sorry, I misled you a bit. The font color for the layout fields is cahnged in design layouts. Try a different layout and see if it changes to confirm that it is the font color.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I'm using the ACT basic layout and it was fine till just recently.  How would I change it?