Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trello

Trello

I know that ACT can integrate with Evernote but is there a way to have it integrate with Trello? Trello does a much better job of managing tasks and projects.

Re: Trello

Hi there, Act! will not integrate with Trello straight out of the box as there is no function in the program to do this. It may be possible however that a third party has developed an add-on to provide this functionality, you could try www.actaddons.com or even just perform a Google search to see if anybody else has created this functionality.

Please be aware that if you do find an add-on, this will NOT have been developed by Swiftpage. As such, we can take no responsibility for any problems that may occur through using any third party add-ons.

Copper Contributor

Here is a suggested implementation of Trello in Act - 

http://crminformer.blogspot.com/2013/01/project-management-customer-service-in.html

John Marshall
Administrator

It is possible to link Act! Premium v18 and Trello using the Web API and Zapier. This would enable you to perform some functions in Act or Trello when the certain conditions are met. For example: Add to-do in Act when a new Trello card is created.
Copper Contributor

Gary,

There are probably many Zapier variations of Act and Trello Triggers (like new Act activity, contact, task, opportunity, process stage, email campaign stage, etc.), and Actions (like create Trello cards for the new activity, contact, task, opportunity, process stage, email campaign stage, etc.), or vice versa.  But it requires Act for Web, web server, API, etc.

I have Act for Windows and prefer for now to stay locally based.  And I really like Trello.  So I'm interested in this approach to embed a Trello board within the Act window.  It would be great to have a kanban-like visual of where each contact, task, opportunity and email campaign is, as it moves through its respective stages or workflow.

I have not implemented it yet, and will comment on my findings.

This could also be a new feature suggestion to Swiftpage or add-on developers.  Maybe a new tab for contact, task, opportunity, email campaign, etc. with a kanban-like visual of where it is, as it moves through its stages or workflow.

Thanks.

John Marshall