Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tracking vehicle inventory

Tracking vehicle inventory

[ Edited ]
I want to design a report that shows me how many people were interested in a specific stock number; currently we have about 150 stock numbers (RV's) and we want to know if there is a way ACT can tell use

How many contacts were interested in a specific vehicle, how interested (1-5) and what is the current status;

Is that possible

{edited to improve formatting}

Message Edited by tashina on 03-20-2008 07:45 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Tracking vehicle inventory

Thank you for your help and that is what the folks at ACT Supports suggested however we figured out that we can do it by using the user defined fields and assign them a field name of "Stock 1" 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9," then run a contact list reports that shows the contact name and the vehicles he / she were interested in

So you'd be creating a field for each stock item and putting a pull-down of 1-9 to show interest?

That would work if you didn't have too many stock items...

I am an RV dealer as well, but have about 350 different units to track and each one has non reusable stock number.  Is there anyway to link or create another database to ACT?  Because no one product is the same and there are so many different options etc, is it possible?  This is a big concern of mine if I switch to ACT.  The program I use now is great, but price.
Copper Elite Contributor

There may be a way to craft a solution using subtables.