Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Too many pages

Too many pages

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone..

I try to print my calendar of the day and when I hit print ,  the printer give me so many pages.

My question is How I can let the printer to print ONLY ONE copy .. I check options and printer properties and everything looks OK.

Need help

TO BE more specific in my daily tab. so I go to file and print and this is where all pages come... hope I give you specification correctly so everybody understand correctly ... thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Too many pages

Hello lolita1,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. It is printing blank pages? Also, what version of ACT! are you using?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

[ Edited ]

Hi and thanks...Greig

I use sage act 2012 and no it not print blank pages, it prints the day I want to print to be exact the schedule of the day but print so many of them so I have to stop the printer... thanks in advance

Can you clarify what the extra pages are? Are they duplicates of the pages you want to print or additional information you don't want to print?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

[ Edited ]

Yes... Thanks... The extra pages I am talking about are same page, in other words same page prints.  As today I try to print schedule and prints the same page so many times that I need to cancel the rest right away..

thanks for your help... is greatly appreciated

the schedule is 1 page and prints so many of the same page. Hope I clarify my self

When click the Print button and the print dialog box comes up, can you verify that "number of copies" is 1?

Also, does the same thing happen if you print to a PDF file instead of to your printer?

Greig Hollister

[ Edited ]

Thanks ... Good question I will do it and notify you..

Appreciated

P.S.  Yes I notice is only 1 copy .. however I will do what you suggest

[ Edited ]

If it does not do the same thing for PDF (or another printer if you have one), then it may be an issue with your printer driver. You can go to the manufacturer's website and download/install an updated driver.

This is not a reported issue in ACT! 2012 and I am not able to reproduce it.

Greig Hollister

[ Edited ]

Ghollister.... thanks so much. and sorry did I responde now since the last time you help me..

I just got back to the office after long time absent ... and Yes you are right .. the printer was the problem, I try in PDF file and print so many pages and I realized is the printer.... So  I updated the drivers and even like that still the problem... HOw I fix it???

Well I disable Bilateral I think  is calling like that in this particular printer.  (un-checking "Enable Bidirectional) ... So print it and fix the problem buy away I have a Laser P2305N printer from HP...

Thanks again for your help...