Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Todo not appearing on Activities Tab of Scheduled Person but is visible in Calender

Todo not appearing on Activities Tab of Scheduled Person but is visible in Calender

We run ACT 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1 with 10 users. I scheduled a "todo" concerning a contact for another user yesterday. The todo appeared in the users calendar but not in his Activities tab?  We have checked all the filters on the Activity tab and they seem correct. Both myself and the other user are laptop users and syn to the main database remotely via the Internet. Any thoughts as to why this occurs.

Silver Contributor

Re: Todo not appearing on Activities Tab of Scheduled Person but is visible in Calender

just to be clear, the to do should not show up on the activity tab of the user, but for the contact to which it has been scheduled. Right click on the item on the calendar and choose go to contact. Look at the activity tab there. Also, try f5 for refresh.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Copper Contributor

Re: Todo not appearing on Activities Tab of Scheduled Person but is visible in Calender

I had this happen to me today. A coworker scheduled an activity for me but it did not show up in my Task List. When I went to the contact it was associated with, it appeared, but would not appear on my task list. I had to go to my Task List, click the "Select Users" button and Select All. Then go to "Select Users" again and select just my name. Then my tasks all appeared. I don't know why it happened, but that's how I got it to work again.