Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The Notes tab is MISSING. My DPI is FINE. Everything works fine but the Notes tab is MISSING.

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

The Notes tab is MISSING. My DPI is FINE. Everything works fine but the Notes tab is MISSING.

[ Edited ]

[Edit: Content removed from subject line per Community guideliines. Image enlarged for clarity]

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: The Notes tab is MISSING. My DPI is FINE. Everything works fine but the Notes tab is MISSING.

[ Edited ]

Hello,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. It looks like the tab has been removed from the layout. Try this to resolve:
- Go to Tools > Design Layouts > Contact
- In the layout designer, click Edit > Tabs
- If the Notes tab is on the left side, highlight it, then click the right arrow to move it over to the right with the other visible tabs
- Save the layout and close the designer

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: The Notes tab is MISSING. My DPI is FINE. Everything works fine but the Notes tab is MISSING.

[ Edited ]

Hello,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. It looks like the tab has been removed from the layout. Try this to resolve:
- Go to Tools > Design Layouts > Contact
- In the layout designer, click Edit > Tabs
- If the Notes tab is on the left side, highlight it, then click the right arrow to move it over to the right with the other visible tabs
- Save the layout and close the designer

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thank you very much!!!