Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The Dashboard-report filtering

The Dashboard-report filtering

I have a user at my cleint that swears that about 6 months ago he was using the dashboard that he was able to pull up a report for "Activites by user" where he could filter out all messages EXCEPT the completed ones. In mine and my in-house counterpart's time we could find no way to do this. I then called ACT! support and the guy i talked seemed very knowledgable. He tried to see if it was possible to do this in the last three versions of ACT! (we are using Premium/Premiun for Web dual 2009), he could not. I told this to my cleint and he insists that he was able to do it, but now we are wondering if he just had no active activites during the time period he was checking. He is unsure now. So at this point I wouldn't mind a "Nope, can't be done", or if it can, how, even if that means a 3rd party app.

So the breakdown is, can you run a report in "activites by Users" so that it only shows completed items.

Thanks,

Buck T.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: The Dashboard-report filtering

It sounds like he was using a history report.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you for the reply.

Sadly, me being Networking IT, I can install the software, but i don't use it. Could you explain how to use/access this history report?

Thank you,

Buck T

Platinum Elite Contributor

It's on of the standard reports in the ACT! program under the reports menu.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

This doesn't appear to be what it was, thank you though. It is from the dashboard he says the report came from. It allowed him to see the completed calls of everyone who usses act so they could compare. Again, it was from the dashboard.

Thanks