Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tasks don't show up after migrating from PC to srvr (Prem 08-10.0 (ST Edition); Server-MS 03 R2)

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Tasks don't show up after migrating from PC to srvr (Prem 08-10.0 (ST Edition); Server-MS 03 R2)

[ Edited ]

All filters are open (ie: 'All' everything). Why wouldn't new tasks show up in Task Window? Tx . .Shadrack

Message Edited by shadrack on 10-14-2008 09:58 AM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author shadrack
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: (New) Tasks don't show up after migrating from PC to server

Are Select User filters set properly?

View solution in original post

All Replies

It is helpful if you can provide your ACT! version number, operating system, and any other details on what you were doing when the problem occured, so that our members can more easily assist you.

Tx, D. Working on it; will get back shortly (I hope) . .

ACT ver info: ACT! by Sage Premium 2008 (10.0) (ST Edition) Version 10.0.2.191

Server info: MS 2003 R2

Hope this helps . .

Solution
Accepted by topic author shadrack
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Are Select User filters set properly?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Tasks don't show up after migrating from PC to srvr (Prem 08-10.0 (ST Edition); Server-MS 03 R2)

You say you migrated from PC to Server... are you sure you're logging into the database with the same user?

Re: Tasks don't show up after migrating from PC to srvr (Prem 08-10.0 (ST Edition); Server-MS 03 R2)

That was the issue. I figured that out about an hour after I posted my reply to you. Tx, Mike.

Now I have a couple other problems w/Importing CSV's:

* Don't know how to import 'Notes' for ea contact (did this months ago but forgot how).

* When Importing Company records (after I've Imported the Contacts), it's confusing. Is it necessary to import all the same fields (ie: City, State, Zip, etc) as w/the Contacts? AND . . .why are certain Company fields not showing up (they don't show upin Contacts screen either). Tx again, Mike (in advance) . .LS

Platinum Elite Contributor

1. Import Notes for current or new contacts?

2. One problem with the ACT! import of Companies is that it doesn't automatically link the contacts to the Companies... if this is an issue, you might look at using itImport to do the importing

Yes you do need to add the address details and contacts might not always have the same address