Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tasks disappeared in Act v16.3 Premium

Tasks disappeared in Act v16.3 Premium

have a very weird problem. Activities that are generated by several smart tasks have just disappeared. All filters are correct and it only affects 1 user. I have checked cleared too and they are not showing there either! It seems to have been since January 6th for some reason. I noticed the Smart Task Scheduler was not running which is now started. Any help would be appreciated as about 2 weeks ago they were all there!

Re: Tasks disappeared in Act v16.3 Premium

[ Edited ]

Hi. 

It is an odd problem that you have listed, just in case they were synced with Outlook/Google have you checked the option to 'Show Tasks from Other Applications'? if this is not what has happened do you have a backup of the database or a remote database which would still have the activities?

I hope this helps!

Only got 5 days backup and issues was before that Smiley Sad No Outlook integration apart from email

I am sorry Mark, I sadly do not have an explanation as to how the issue happened. 

Without backups or another source to get the data from it may well be lost. May i ask roughly how many activities were associated with this user?

To be honest I have never seen this either. Lost about 30 activities

Thanks for your time and help