Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Task List in Calendar View

Task List in Calendar View

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a way to get a weekly or monthly view in the calendar's task list on the right hand side. When I go to my calendar, I just see the task list for today. Is there a way to expand that on the right hand side to show my weekly tasks?

Running: Sage ACT! Premium 2012 Version 14.1.108.0, Hot Fix 3
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Task List in Calendar View

Hi George

I don't believe so.  The pane on the right hand side displays the events for whichever day you have selected.  Same as if you had your calendar in weekly or monthly view, it would only display the tasks for the day that is currently highlighted.

I find it easiest to use the Task List and have it filtered for the current week.  This shows me what I have coming up this week.  (As would viewing your calendar in a weekly view, not just daily)

Cherie Buttsworth
ACT! Certified Consultant
Simply PC
cherie@simplypc.com.au
Silver Contributor

Re: Task List in Calendar View

The only way I can remotely think of doing this with ACT would be to set the setting for each view in it's own window. then you could arrange the screen with both the contact list and the calendar.  In my opinion, probably too clunky to be useable, but you may give it a try. 

The setting for this is under tools, preferences, Startup, choose Open each view in it's own window.

This way you could filter task list for all dates and set the calendar to jsut today.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider