Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Task List - Reschedule Activity - takes you to the new date in task list (ACT! Premium 2011)

Task List - Reschedule Activity - takes you to the new date in task list (ACT! Premium 2011)

In ACT! Premium 2011, when I'm in the Task List, and I reschedule a task, instead of it just changing the new rescheduled date, it takes you to that date that is sometimes a year away.  You must then scroll all the way back up to today's date to reschedule the next task.  The older versions did not do this.  Does anyone know if there is a setting that I can change for this?  It is very annoying to have to scroll back to the top every time.  Thanks in advance for any help.  BOB

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Task List - Reschedule Activity - takes you to the new date in task list (ACT! Premium 2011)

Re: Task List - Reschedule Activity - takes you to the new date in task list (ACT! Premium 2011)

Thanks but I used to be able to keep all future tasks.  They must have changed it in the new version for some reason.

Platinum Elite Contributor

If you're rescheduling, that's what it does... maybe you're looking for something different?