Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Synchronization Has Failed

Nickel Super Contributor

Greetings, I'm having a problem with my remote database - Was sync well but  I have this message error - Attachment

Thanks and best regards

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Synchronization Has Failed

Hello Juan,
Can you please translate the non-English portion of the error message displayed in the attachment?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Nickel Super Contributor

Sinchronization has failed...  Timed out waiting at traffic lights... ( or something like that )  Contact your Administrator for Assistance.

Thank You and best Regards

Nickel Super Contributor

Synchronization has failed,  The semaphore timeout period has expired

Contact your Administrator for Assistance

Best Regards...    Smiley Wink

Nickel Contributor

Jotero, this error indicates a TCP or SQL timeout error
May be related to your NIC - try updating your Network Drive or connect using LAN or Wireless which every is not working.

You may also need to look at the NIC on the computer running the primary database.

Can I assume you have tried al lthe repairs outlined in this KB? Do this on both databases:
http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27607/kw/actdiag
Travis Rosevear ACC for
Act Today Australia and New Zealand
Nickel Super Contributor

Thanks, last question ... I checked the internet performance in the office where the remote database with Speed ​​Test and the result was: 0.32 Download and 0.16 Upload ... performance should be determined to synchronize?   Smiley Sad  What I mean is ... there is a certain intervals to perform this synchronization?

Thanks  Smiley Wink

(Attached File)