Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Synching with Outlook (Using ACT! Premium Web)

Synching with Outlook (Using ACT! Premium Web)

Not sure if this is an ACT!, Blackberry or Outlook issue.  We have the Outlook email integration working well.  Several of our Sales people use Balckberry's, which I'm not real familiar with. (I use a Treo)  Is they a way now to synch the ACT!address book with the Blackberry?  It seems like it would be just a simple process of which address book to use.  Am I correct and if so how od it do it?  If not, any ideas?

Thanks
Sandy
Copper Contributor

Re: Synching with Outlook (Using ACT! Premium Web)

There is probably some add on you need to buy.
Platinum Elite Contributor

The best sync for Blackberry (also works with Windows Mobile Treos) is Handheld Contact

Download it have have a try

BTW: I think Handheld Contact is the only PDA solution that works with the Web version of ACT! because it sync's wirelessly and doesn't need a cable

Do you know if this will work with ACT! Premium Web version? Our sales reps access ACT! using the web interface, they do NOT have a local copy on their computers. I would like to download ACT! contact information to their Outlook and then to their PDA's. I was told by technical support that this was not possible to synch the contact list from the Web version to Outlook.

Handheld Contact will sync ACT! Premium for Web with Blackberry and Windows Mobile (iPhone coming soon)