Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync has failed. Server Error Description: Agent Facade failed to apply changes.

Tuned Listener

Sync has failed. Server Error Description: Agent Facade failed to apply changes.

When I sync i get this error

Sync has failed. Server Error Description: Agent Facade failed to apply changes. Status Manager failed to apply statuses. Status are not in sync with the source packets.  

If anyone has an idea with this error message please let me know. I searched the knowledgebase and did find any results specific to mine.

Thanks

sync error 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sync has failed. Server Error Description: Agent Facade failed to apply changes.

If you have not already created a new remote database for the user (as will sometimes need to be done with this error), you can try running the following maintenance on the remote database:

- In ACT!, go to Tools/Database Maintenance/Check and Repair...run twice in a row

- Close ACT!

- From the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and type actdiag. For Vista, just type this in the Search box

- When ACT! Diagnostics opens, select Databases, then Database List, locate the remote database on the list and highlight it

- Right-click on the database, select Database Rebuilds, and run Rebuild Schema and then Rebuild Sync Objects.

- When the rebuilds are done, run Reindex.

- Attempt a sync

If this does not resolve, then a new remote database will be needed.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Sync has failed. Server Error Description: Agent Facade failed to apply changes.

I have same problem. I also have issue where "last complete sync date" is not being updated.

Can an expired  RemDB still sync? if not, can a expired RemDB be unexpired buy altering expire days?