07-21-2009 12:06 PM
When I sync i get this error
Sync has failed. Server Error Description: Agent Facade failed to apply changes. Status Manager failed to apply statuses. Status are not in sync with the source packets.
If anyone has an idea with this error message please let me know. I searched the knowledgebase and did find any results specific to mine.
07-23-2009 08:07 AM
If you have not already created a new remote database for the user (as will sometimes need to be done with this error), you can try running the following maintenance on the remote database:
- In ACT!, go to Tools/Database Maintenance/Check and Repair...run twice in a row
- Close ACT!
- From the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and type actdiag. For Vista, just type this in the Search box
- When ACT! Diagnostics opens, select Databases, then Database List, locate the remote database on the list and highlight it
- Right-click on the database, select Database Rebuilds, and run Rebuild Schema and then Rebuild Sync Objects.
- When the rebuilds are done, run Reindex.
- Attempt a sync
If this does not resolve, then a new remote database will be needed.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
07-24-2009 12:03 PM
I have same problem. I also have issue where "last complete sync date" is not being updated.
Can an expired RemDB still sync? if not, can a expired RemDB be unexpired buy altering expire days?