Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync Issueswith Handheld Contact & CompanionLink Since Update 3 Installed for Act! Premium 21

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Sync Issueswith Handheld Contact & CompanionLink Since Update 3 Installed for Act! Premium 21

- Using Act! Premium Version 21.1.187.0 on local machine running Windows 10.

- Cannot sync with either Handheld Contact or Companionlink since installing Update 3.

- In Handheld Contact receive error: Could not load file or assembly 'Act.Framework,Version=14.1.108.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=ebf6b2ff4d0a08aa' or one of its dependecies. The system cannot find the file specified.

- In CompanionLink receive error: ACT! API Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Act.Framework, Version=20.0.159.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ebf6b2ff4d0a08zz' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Highlighted

Re: Sync Issueswith Handheld Contact & CompanionLink Since Update 3 Installed for Act! Premium 21

Anton, I have not heard any other reports of this issue.  I'll open a ticket and have our tech contact you on Monday.

Wayland Bruns, CEO

CompanionLink Software, Inc.

https://www.companionlink.com

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Sync Issueswith Handheld Contact & CompanionLink Since Update 3 Installed for Act! Premium 21

Hi Wayland, Thank you for your message. It was recently addressed by Act! Support. Apparently, I was one of the few that downloaded and installed Act. Update 3. As I mentioned, it was removed by Act! after learning that there were issues with the update.

In any case, I just had to uninstall Act! v21.1 and reinstall it along with restoring my backup.

All is back to normal now.

Thanks much!

Highlighted

Anton,

Great news.  Glad you are up and running.

Wayland