Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync ACT! 2010 Premium with Outlook 2003 Calendar

Sync ACT! 2010 Premium with Outlook 2003 Calendar

My ACT! calendar does not sync all events with Outlook.  It syncs events created by someone else that I accept via email.  But if I create the event in ACT! it does not sync.  I tried tools/Outlook calendar integration/copy calendar now/keep the ACT! activity, but nothing happened.

The reason I want to do this is that I have Companionlink Professional and use their CL hosted wireless service, but recently upgraded to the new build 4026 and now every time I sync I get more duplicates in my native iphone calendar.  This was not happening before I upgraded to 4026.  I now have 7 events per event on the iphoneSmiley Sad  I have been back and forth for days with their support team with no solutions.  They seem to think it's because of my integration with outook, but that is not even working.

Any suggestions?

Re: Sync ACT! 2010 Premium with Outlook 2003 Calendar

In addition to this problem, the companionlink never did sync both ways.  It would only sync from ACT! to the iphone but not from the phone to ACT!  The settings in CL say to sync both ways, but it does not happen.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sync ACT! 2010 Premium with Outlook 2003 Calendar

I found similar issues in my testing of CL and also syncing ACT! to Outlook then to phones.

The issue (partially) is that Outlook can change its ItemID when items are moved and the sync sees them as all new.

Have a read of: http://blog.glcomputing.com.au/2010/05/getting-act-on-your-phone.html