Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swift Page vs. Constant Contact

Copper Contributor

Re: Swift Page vs. Constant Contact

Yes you can, when using ACT I put them in a group. This way I can sort them out. 

Copper Contributor

When I go to use SP in ACT , I have a problem with the templates, once I open one template and close it, each template I review after that point, is the exact same template. I illiterately have to shut down my computer to review the different templates. SP Customer support claims this an ACT problem I am using ACT 2010, is there a patch out there that I am not aware of?

It sounds like you are having a caching issue in your internet browser causing it to reference the old template and not updating with the new one you are trying to access.  You will want to clear your browsing history, close your internet browsers, then reopen the template. This should resolve the caching issue.

This link will show you how to delete internet histories:

http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/s-5126770/cmd/kbresource/kb-1431162385443195651/view_question!PA...

If you continue to have issues, please let us know at support@swiftpage.com

Bronze Super Contributor

I agree with Chris - I have been a heavy user of Swiftpage for several years, both the version included with ACT! 2010/2011 and earlier.

We use it in house and on client machines, and I have never seen that issue.

Copper Contributor

Turns out no so much of a cashing issue as it is a browser issue, I have the latest Firefox and Explorer neither is compatiable with SP yet.