Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swift Page vs. Constant Contact

Re: Swift Page vs. Constant Contact

So what is the current verdict?

Does Swiftpage have a good email creation tool with a large selection of templates? Is Swiftpage as good as Constant Contact as far as creating emails is concerned?
Bronze Contributor

I'd be interested to hear from users of both products as to their delivery rates.  I've heard indirectly that Constant Contact has a higher delivery rate.

Signature
Bronze Contributor

And Constant Contact, like Mail Chimp, has connectors to the popular Social Media sites so it can post a tweet or status update linked to your emailing, and MailChimp has the ability to archive your emailing (think newsletter) via a hosted page that you can integrate with your own website with links to past newsletters.

Signature
Copper Elite Contributor

Mike - what's Merge Master?

Kris Lock
Inside Sales Manager/ACT! Certified Consultant
Technology Transfer Services
www.techtransfer.com
www.myodesie.com
Copper Contributor

Is there a way to change the default setting from Last to First? I even created a user field called first name and wouldn't import to that field

Copper Elite Contributor

On the contact field - the box to the right - click on it; you can set what you want the first, middle and last name to be.

ACT! already has a first name field - you said you created one?

Kris Lock
www.techtransfer.com
www.myodesie.com
Copper Contributor

Yes, I created one so swiftpage would be able to merge with my document. That was the only way I could do the merge.

I found out on this forum, that act has one created but it's hidden. I imported 180 records Thanks, I figured out the button on the right also, only problem is you have do each record individualy. I have hundreds of records, I thought there might be a default setting.

Copper Elite Contributor

I was afraid of that - in the Swiftpage template - change the field to Contact or Last Name (at least for those with just a first name).  Would be nice to have an Edit/Replace option for First and Last Name.

Kris Lock
www.techtransfer.com
www.myodesie.com

As others have said, Swiftpage stands out with its deep integration, Sage E-marketing for ACT!. The integration allows you send (with great deliverability), report, and track emails you send right from ACT! You can also embed a survey or webform into your website, write the information directly into ACT!, and automatically trigger a Drip Marketing Campaign to execute upon submission of the form.

As far as email creation is concerned, Swiftpage now offers both a basic and advanced template editor for more options with design.  Many people have also been investing in Branded Templates for professional, customized, and editable design to be used on a reoccurring basis.

Copper Contributor

Thanks,

That was a great idea, never thought to change it to contact.

Thanks Again, saved me alot of work.