Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Suspect database in ACT diag (ACT10 Premium)

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Suspect database in ACT diag (ACT10 Premium)

I tried to get into the ACT demo this morning, but was unable to.  After searching on here I found a link to this kb article.  When I went into actdiag I found that not only the demo database was suspect and that the Act Email Message Store was also suspect.

Thanks to the link above i've now manged to correct the demo database and thats now working fine, unfortunately I'm not too sure what to do with the email message store.  I'd like to follow the same procedures to correct the ACT Email message store too but am a little wary that this isn't the right thing to do.  I've done a search and can't find any reference to this - can anyone give me any pointers or tell me if I should or shouldn't follow the article for the email message store?

Thanks for any advice

Kate

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kate
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Suspect database in ACT diag (ACT10 Premium)

You need to contact Sage telephone support - they have a tool to repair the email store that they can do remotely.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Contributor

Anyone?

I'm confused as its not an .adl, .adf. or .pad file, its an SQL Server Database Primary Data File (.mdf), can I still follow the same procedure as with suspect databases in the kb article I linked to above?

Copper Contributor

Any ideas?
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kate
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

You need to contact Sage telephone support - they have a tool to repair the email store that they can do remotely.
Copper Contributor

Thanks Mike

Now sorted, I rang them before but they couldn't help, tried again today and they were able to talk me through it.  Sorted now.

Thanks again

Kate