Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Surface issues

Copper Contributor

Surface issues

We are rolling out new Microsoft Surface tablets to staff and are having some issues with formatting in ACT. Are there any setting quick fixes I can look into? It is making trouble for many of our people.

Thanks

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Surface issues

can you be more specifis on the formatting issues?

I know most people that use the surface have to create a custom layout that fits the screen. But other than that, I am not aware of any major problems that can't be fixed.

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic
Copper Contributor

Sorry, I am not good at the technical speak!

The format is wild. Words will overlap and the fields will default to 6 point font, weird things like that.

Copper Elite Contributor

have you tried editing your layout to see if that helps?

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic

Mark, I am also having the same issues.  All the fonts are really really small.  Basically I can't even see them.  So I have to use a second monitor, but even then, I can barely see the letters that I have typed.  Then when trying to enter a meeting date, the calendar box is limited in size, so the dates like 12,13,14 only show the "1"  as it can't allow two digits.  What is really strange, the fields and their names are fine, but what is inside of the box is extremely small.  Most everything is overlapped even if the font is very small.  Major problem and would love for you to see my screen to better help describe the issue.  Do you have team viewer?  I can grant you access.  Please email me at scott@advancedbancard.com  

Thanks

Scott