Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sms integration

Tuned Listener

Sms integration

Hi I am using Sage Act!premium . can somebody guide me how can i start a sms service in  Act!. i.e i want to send notes ,reminders,notifications  through sms to the existing contacts ,and their mobile number will automatically be taken by the sms service.This service is mainly for notifying contacts through sms than by emails and what ever sms is sent will be recorded in history.As i m mainly a functional person ,need s to be guided in technical aspects.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sms integration

Copper Elite Contributor

One of the business partners in Australia offers SMS for act.

Click on the link below for information

http://www.acttoday.com.au/Content_Common/pg-SMS-for-ACT.seo

Thanks,

Kurt Rosemann

Platinum Act! Consultants
Kurt@ActiveSales.net | www.ActiveSales.net | 877-569-8005

Interesting... just looked at the prices. It's quite a bit more expensive than either of the other two.
Copper Elite Contributor

I am not sure which one you are recommending, your link takes me to itDial (Tapi) - link ACT! to tapi phones and Skype which is priced at $290 and the lowest priced one which says (Skype only) is priced at $99, also are these one off fees? or fees to buy the product and then you get a certain allotment of SMS's and Fax's?

Also the other link makes no mention of working with ACT! version 2010 only version 2009, has the product been updated to work with 2010? Also I cant find a link for a pirce for this product, is there a place to find this info?

Thanks for clearing these questions up

Thanks,

Kurt Rosemann

Platinum Act! Consultants
Kurt@ActiveSales.net | www.ActiveSales.net | 877-569-8005

kurt2112au wrote:

I am not sure which one you are recommending, your link takes me to itDial (Tapi) - link ACT! to tapi phones and Skype which is priced at $290 and the lowest priced one which says (Skype only) is priced at $99, also are these one off fees? or fees to buy the product and then you get a certain allotment of SMS's and Fax's?

itDial send SMS via Skype. You only need the Skype version of the software (which will do dialling and callerID as well), then pay Skype rates for the SMS

Also the other link makes no mention of working with ACT! version 2010 only version 2009, has the product been updated to work with 2010? Also I cant find a link for a pirce for this product, is there a place to find this info?

Didn't need updating for ACT! 2010, it works from ACT! 2005-2010... they're just slack about marketing and just haven't updated the site.

It does scheduled SMS from templates (including merged fields) and supports replies to a dedicated number going back to history

If you give them a call and speak to Richard (Ken knows him), you can get pricing ... it varys according to volume and destination

Thanks for clearing these questions up

Thanks,

Hello,

I would request to revisit th question. I am from INDIA and we need SMS solution for SAGE Act Premium.

SMS4ACT quotes 14-15 cents per SMS which is too high. Also it is for AU-NZ customers.

We are used to 20 SMSes/ Cent as SMS rates in INDIA are very low.

Can someone povide solution for SMS who has tie-ups with INDIAN SMS-Gateways?

Regards

You might try contacting the carriers and find out if they have software connections to their SMS gateways
Copper Contributor

I currently found a very cheap way (free) with a 12.00 dollar add on on my outlook,, its called jeyo http://www.jeyo.com/  all you do is download the app on your phone, and a free download to integrate with your m.s. outlook,,, then you simply do a lookup,, save as csv,,, then open outlook and via jeyo and your mobile phone it sends out the bulk sms text msg,,, it works like a charm,, simply love it,,

hope that helps,, everywhere else you have to pay per msg,,

not here

cheers

Copper Contributor

ACT Mobile Messenger is the leaidng SMS Add-on for ACT! and supports a range of SMS Gateway providers. We have customers in all the major regions where SMS or Text Message is used. Obviously, the services with each of the gateways will depend on both the region and the quality of the service provider. We have been very selective with our providers to ensure we have guranteed delivery. Some gateways offer rediculous prices with no effective gurantee the message will arrive. If you have a provider in you region that you would like us to connect to then email us at support@actmobilemessenger.com

Duane Morrison Smith
ACT Mobile Messenger

+61 (0417) 498 635
duane@actmobilemessenger.com
www.actmobilemessenger.com