Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Showing other users on the mini Task List

Showing other users on the mini Task List

I've looked through our manual for the answer to this question, but to no avail.

We have a collection of computers that were each set up differently to each users' tastes. As a new hire I kind of inherited this and am still trying to figure out how each is configured. I guess technically each is "working."

We have one user who can see others' tasks in his mini task list; whereas others only show the logged-in user's tasks.

This is what I'm calling the mini task list (since I can't find mention of it in our manual) -- when you open the mini-calendar and right-click on a day -- that thing.

I fear that since he is showing other users, and each has a ridiculous  amount of rollover, his program is running much slower than it should.

Re: Showing other users on the mini Task List

So apparently this view setting is for any user that logs onto this computer. No matter what user name signs into act, the same couple of names are shown in tabs on this 'mini task list.'
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Showing other users on the mini Task List

Goto calendar view
there is a button select users, select this and highlight only the user that you are logged on to
this way the user will not be able to view all other users calendar information