Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Server Error in '/APFW' Application

Server Error in '/APFW' Application

Oops, I posted this in SAGE ACT first and then saw that it should be in the Sage ACT Premium board.

I just updated ACT 2007 Premium for the WEB on a Windows 2003 Server to current, 2012 ACT Premium.  When I go into Web Admin it passes all the test, except for the web test which give me this as well as any other web browsers on my network.  Help, I have people that need to work tomorrow.  

Server Error in '/APFW' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared.v2.1, Version=2.1.20042.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 105:				</compilers>
Line 106:				<assemblies>
Line 107: <add assembly="Infragistics.WebUI.Shared.v2.1, Version=2.1.20042.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7DD5C3163F2CD0CB"/>
Line 108:				
Line 109:				<add assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

Source File: C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Web\APFW\web.config    Line: 107

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared.v2.1, Version=2.1.20042.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Re: Server Error in '/APFW' Application

I am not a web programmer.  I do not know hide nor hair about ASP.NET, .NET etc...

Poking around the internet, what I did find out is that it is looking for a file:

Infragistics.WebUI.Shared.v2.1.dll

I don't have this file on the computer.  The file:

Infragistics2.WebUI.Shared.v11.1 is on it, and is located in the APFW folder.  

This tells me one of two things.  Either the V2.1 file was not loaded, or the Web.config file is old and out of date and pointing to the wrong file. 

I fixed this myself since nobody wants to help me....

The web.config file was bad or the old one was still on the server, it was pointing to a DLL file that did not exsist.  Once I copied the web.config from the DVD to the computer ACT on the web popped right up.

I have since updated to SP2 and love the mobile website, my guys now can get info on the road.  The link to map an address on the mobile site made the update worth wild. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Andrew,
Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue, and thanks for posting it for others!

For future postings, please keep in mind that this forum may not provide a quick resolution to an issue or question, as members post voluntarily and this is not a Sage technical support site. If a post goes unanswered by the community members after 24-48 hours, then usually the moderators will pitch in if the situation warrants.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.