Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Selective Email Tracking, Won't Quick Attach To Contact, Add-In on 4k Displays

Copper Contributor

Selective Email Tracking, Won't Quick Attach To Contact, Add-In on 4k Displays

[ Edited ]

Will there be a similar update/fix for the Add-Ins Toolbar in MS Outlook on high resolution displays? currently, the icons are extremely small and are not very user friendly at all on high resolution displays (4k displays).

Also, how do I go about making it so that Act Premium Web doesn't automatically attach every single email to a contact but rather, manually select which emails from the sent folder using the Quick Attach?  

Lastly, whenever I try to do a quick attach of an email, it stays in the progress tab in Act Integration service (taskbar) and goes unprocessed.  Interestingly, if I manually select which contact the email is to be attached to, it then successfully attaches but not automatically.  It also seems to only have my email address listed as far as which contact to attach the email to and not the recipient of my email.  However, as mentioned, if I manually select the record for it to attach to, it works fine.

Thanks

Administrator

Re: Selective Email Tracking, Won't Quick Attach To Contact, Add-In on 4k Displays

To answer your second question, you can set these options in Outlook.

Select File>Options>Add-Ins in Outlook

WINWORD_2016-02-03_13-18-16.png

Select History options and choose desired default history and attach options.

WINWORD_2016-02-03_13-18-08.png