Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scheduled Items in Calander / How to??

Copper Contributor

Scheduled Items in Calander / How to??

I have ACT Premium 10 / with latest patch...

In calander view - I have my daily tasks (phone calls, meeting and to dos').....

I would like to work right from the Calander and start making my phone calls - so I click the scheduled call that I have to make ... but only the contacts name comes up....(and time etc) Im wondering if I can select and option, so that the contacts name + phone number come up (So that I dont have to search for his phone number) ....

All help is appreciated

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Scheduled Items in Calander / How to??

There are a couple of ways you could do this:

1. Right-click on the Calendar item and select Go To Contact. This will take you the contact's detail screen.  When you are ready to go back to the Calendar view, click the the Back arrow in the top left of the screen to return to the previous view.

2. When creating a call, put the contact's phone number in the Regarding field.  This way you will see it when you double-click the activity from the Calendar.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Scheduled Items in Calander / How to??

We have an addon called Calendar View Plus for ACT! that has that feature and many others.

It allows the user to place any field from the contact table directly onto the calendar.

No need to flip between multiple screens when making calls.

Check out the before / after picture below or you can read more about our addon here:

http://www.durkincomputing.com/ACTAddonsCalendarViewPlus.aspx

Thanks

-- jim durkin

Before and After