Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Schedule Activity Series

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Schedule Activity Series

I have just created a scheduled activity series but I would like to link this to an action, for example when a field is changed the scheduled series option automatically appears. Is this at all possible does anybody know?

Thanks in advance

James

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author James Gargette
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Schedule Activity Series

Hi James, all you need to do is add a Trigger to the particular field. If you go to Tools and Define Fields, edit the field you want to act as the trigger and click next till you reach the Trigger screen. Here you can add an activity series to the action on that field. Please note, in Act 2011 I have had problems doing this with Yes/No tick boxes. Let me know how you get on, Regards, John 3JK Support

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author James Gargette
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Hi James, all you need to do is add a Trigger to the particular field. If you go to Tools and Define Fields, edit the field you want to act as the trigger and click next till you reach the Trigger screen. Here you can add an activity series to the action on that field. Please note, in Act 2011 I have had problems doing this with Yes/No tick boxes. Let me know how you get on, Regards, John 3JK Support

That was perfect, thanks