Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Schedule Activity Box won't go away!

Schedule Activity Box won't go away!

ACT Premium 2010 v12.1.181.0 HF5

I have a single user that consistantly has the "Schedule Activity" box popping up on him after he tries to create a single appintment. I have tried disabling the ACT Outlook integration thinking that may have been the cause and deleting the users AppData ACT folder to have preferences start from scratch, with neither one stopping the issue.  If the user logs into ACT from another computer, he does not have any issues...

Any ideas as to what may be the cause of this?

Re: Schedule Activity Box won't go away!

Is this happening when trying to create an activity through Act!? Or is this happening when accepting an email invitation through Outlook or creating an activity through Outlook?

Elise O'Pry
Swiftpage
Visit our knowledgebase at http://kb.act.com

It is only when trying to create an event in ACT.  I have all outlook plugins disabled to try and rule the connection between them out, but it still does the same thing.

I am seeing this issue also.  Have you found a workaround?

See my post for details of my environment:

http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/350512-upgraded-receiver-sage-act-schedule-activity-bug/

Is this in a Citrix environment?

This is, yes, a Citrix environment.  It's odd, as it only affects certain users on certain computers.  I did see your note about the downgrade to Online Plugin 12 - I may have to try that to see if it resolves my issue.  Not a permanant solution by any means, but if it works, I'll gladly try it.