Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Salesperson name not appearing on Quote Request Form

Salesperson name not appearing on Quote Request Form

Act! Premium (Web) Version: 21.0.295.0, Update 3

Windows 10 

Chrome Browser (latest update)

We recently moved from a old version of ACT to the new cloud version (migrated our database).  A user informed me that their name is not showing up on the RFQ report that they print, like it did on the old version. 

They go to print the report via "Reports" > "Other Contact Reports.." > "~~Generate Quote Request Form Rev F" 

The attached screenshot shows the highlighted field that is missing. I confirmed that the contact was assigned to this salesperson. 

Is there a report setting somewhere that needs to be changed for the salesperson to appear on the RFQ? 

Thanks in advance

Re: Salesperson name not appearing on Quote Request Form

Anyone have any ideas? Support was not much help

This specific sales rep is the only one this is happening to. I considered changing the field to something else, but since it's working for other users, I don't want to do that.
Silver Contributor

We need to see if this is User or Installation specific problem.

On your machine log on as the user with the problem, does it show correct user name in the report?

On their machine, log on as another user with quotes, does it show that user name in reports?

Also on their machine, log on as an admin user, run report for all users, does it show all user names correctly?

[ Edited ]

I had them log on from my computer and print the report, same result. I also logged in as admin and printed the report, same thing. I had another user at a different location run the same report and on theirs, the name shows up. 

I am going to see how each user creates the report and see if one of them is not doing something they need to do

Update: Following the same exact procedure of the 2nd user, when I print the report, the name still does not show up. The 2nd user is using Chrome like the 1st user. 

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Can you try using IE instead?

I have tried IE, same thing