Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act Premium (web Access)

Copper Contributor

Sage Act Premium (web Access)

The add-on file,from Tools>preferences>emial preferences,  to integrate Outlook email and allow history to be added to a contact and to run a mail merge, will not work. The download takes 15 minutes, then when I try to run the .exe program it disappears and nothing happens. 

What am I doing wrong? Others in my company are not having this problem. This is the last thing I need to fix to allow me to use all of the features built in to the program. I can write a singel email to a single contact, but mot a mail merge. 

I am a long time user of Act, all have been local databases using the sync functions. This is my first use of over- the-web. 

Thanks for any help.

M Tyson

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Sage Act Premium (web Access)

It may be something missing in the system  minimum requirements (Correct Windows Operating Systems - correct Internet browser - Right Office Version - UAC disabled - ETC)

which ACT! version?  (In the user's Log-On screen - bottom - Version)

which operating system?  (Windows Version)

Office Version?

which Internet browser?

Copper Contributor

Re: Sage Act Premium (web Access)

Nope, the problem was malware riding on Internet Explorer(!). Got rid of that and Act works as it should. It was frustrating for a while. I have been an Act user since V2.0. Never had a "web-access" version until now. 

MT