Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act! Companionlink and iPad

Sage Act! Companionlink and iPad

Sage Act 2012 and Companionlink installed on MacBook Pro using Parallels. When I attempt to sync on WiFi the CL reads iPad contacts, logs into Sage Act! Database, starts reading contacts and get stuck at a perticular contact entry in Act! Does not move any further. Tried database maintenance but still the issue persist  Please help. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage Act! Companionlink and iPad

Hello Vijay,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. If the sync gets stuck at the same contact record, you may need to delete, then recreate that record.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hi Greig,

Thanks. It works. But I get stuck to the next contact, progressively. And I have 2180 contacts! I wish there was another way. 

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Vijayo

Platinum Elite Contributor

You may need to contact CompanionLink support and see if they have any suggestions. If it is an issue with your database, then you can try creating an empty copy of the database and importing you contacts into there.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.