Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act 2012 not recording recieved history from outlook 2010

Sage Act 2012 not recording recieved history from outlook 2010

THis to me seems simple enough.  I'm running Sage Act! 2012 Premium Version 14.0.572.0 & Outlook 2010 Version 14.4734.1000 on Windows Ultimate.  Right now I'm the only one using ACT to test it out for our company and it's database.  I was able to finally get it to sync my calendar from Outlook, but I can't get it to sync my email history that is recieved.  It's hit and miss, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I even am manually hitting the syn contacts/ sync history/ whatever...   It always records the history of my email sent via outlook.  Am I doing something wrong? 

My work around right now, as crazy as it sounds, is that it works flawlessly with Google.  I'm syncing all my business emails and personal emails through google and from that syncing to Act.  But it sounds very, well, redudant, though great to have a backup of what I'm doing, it's a pain if I have to set up individual Gmail acounts for everyone in the office, than through gmail transfer their smtp and pop3, than sync from outlook as a backup, THAN sync to ACT. 

HELP!!!  I've been at it for 3 days....  :-(

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage Act 2012 not recording recieved history from outlook 2010

How do  I do that?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello BGBitencourt,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. In order for incoming emails to be attached to Outlook history, an incoming mail rule has to be created in Outlook. Instructions are in this KB article:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2302...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.