Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT and Sage Alchemex BI

Sage ACT and Sage Alchemex BI

We work extensively with Sage Alchemex (www.alchemex.com) which is a platform independent Business Intelligence tool that works extremely well with Sage ACT which we use in-house as well, and we also have customers who use it with ACT and other software packages giving really meaningful reporting from both systems for operational management.

We are wanting to create a set of standard BI Reports on ACT that differ from the standard reporting that comes out of ACT and would like feedback from Users as to the areas where they really battle to get the information they require.

Sage Alchemex allows the extraction and manipulation of data from any ODBC compliant data source and uses Excel as a front end. It is integrated in many Sage products worldwide and known by different names e.g. Business Intelligence Centre, Sage Accapc Intelligence, Business Intelligence Manager, and others. 

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Chris Millar

Alchemex Australia

+61 2 9890 2339

chris@alchemex.com.au

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage ACT and Sage Alchemex BI

What sort of feedback or information would you like, Chris?

I'm also based in Sydney if you want to touch base next week?
Bronze Contributor

Re: Sage ACT and Sage Alchemex BI

Chris, looks promising.  I visited your website, including the download page, and I didn't know which link to click for ACT! - can you advise?

Thanks

Signature