10-02-2012 11:11 AM
Where do I report a bug in the software?
When I delete a history item from a contact (Like something I have added), it doesn't always clear the information from the right side of the screen where the content is normaly viewed. I have to leave the contact and come back. Sometimes when I go to the next contact, even then the text from the previously deleted history shows up from the last contact record.
Has anyone noticed anything like this?
10-02-2012 01:58 PM - edited 10-02-2012 03:00 PM
Thank you for posting - this board is the best place to report a potential ACT! product issue.
Regarding the history preview, I am not able to reproduce this issue in ACT! 2013 Premium.
Some questions for you:
- What operating system does your computer use?
- Are you accessing a local database or shared database hosted on a server? Or are you accessing the database via the web?
- If a shared database, are other users experiencing the same issue?
- If a web database, what browser are you using?
- If you press the F5 (refresh) button on your keyboard, does the preview go away?
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.