Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT Premium 2013 bug

Sage ACT Premium 2013 bug

Where do I report a bug in the software?

When I delete a history item from a contact (Like something I have added), it doesn't always clear the information from the right side of the screen where the content is normaly viewed.  I have to leave the contact and come back.  Sometimes when I go to the next contact, even then the text from the previously deleted history shows up from the last contact record.

Has anyone noticed anything like this? 

Thanks,

Beth

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage ACT Premium 2013 bug

Have you tried doing a refresh (F5)? 

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Beth,
Thank you for posting - this board is the best place to report a potential ACT! product issue.

Regarding the history preview, I am not able to reproduce this issue in ACT! 2013 Premium.

Some questions for you:
- What operating system does your computer use?
- Are you accessing a local database or shared database hosted on a server? Or are you accessing the database via the web?
       - If a shared database, are other users experiencing the same issue?
       - If a web database, what browser are you using?
- If you press the F5 (refresh) button on your keyboard, does the preview go away?

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

I've noticed the same thing in ACT 2012 Premium.  I've had to click on a couple of other records before it clears.  It happens to me when I'm working very quickly.